We reserve the right to update this policy from time to time by updating this page; you should check back occasionally to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 31st May 2017.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
• Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation);
• Information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters (including name, contact information, email);
• any other information that you choose to send to us;
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new services, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
• We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
• To provide information to you that you request relating to our services.
• To inform you of any changes to our website or services or to give you any information that we believe is in your best interest.
Disclosing your information
• Where we are legally required to disclose your personal information.
• To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
• Where you have requested a service that requires third party support and you have given us permission to disclose your details.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
What Are Cookies
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser. We do not use “session” or “persistent” cookies on the website.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, ensure that you indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties that we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Polkadot Group, 8 Buckland Road, Pen Mill Trading Estate, Yeovil, Somerset, BA21 5EA.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
A creative branding and website agency Somerset
Creative branding and digital design agency Polkadot Agency provides design, print, internet and marketing services all over UK, London and South West Region including Basingstoke, Bournemouth, Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth, Swindon, Southampton and Yeovil.