Polkadot Group Health and Safety Policy
It is the policy of Polkadot Group Ltd to ensure, so far as is reasonably practicable, the health, safety and welfare of the company’s employees while they are at work and of others who may be affected by our undertakings.
Polkadot Group Ltd recognises that Health and Safety are synonymous with Quality. Because we are committed to achieving excellence through continual improvement, it follows that minimising the risk of injury and ill-health to people and damage to equipment and products is inseparable from our overall objectives.
We believe that a safe and healthy environment is the result of proactive participation by every person in identifying hazards and taking positive action to eliminate or control them. Such involvement demonstrates individual and corporate professionalism, which is the keystone of our continuing success, and ensures that the avoidance of accidents and the promotion of safe and healthy workplaces remain common objectives throughout Polkadot Group Ltd.
To achieve this safe and healthy environment, the following organisation and arrangements have been put in place:
• A member of staff of Polkadot Group Ltd has been appointed to report to the to the Directors on relevant matters concerning health and safety throughout the Company’s activities.
• General managerial responsibilities;
• Safety training;
• Workforce competence;
• Consultation and communication;
• Workplace inspections, monitoring, auditing and reviewing;
• Accident reporting and investigation;
• Emergency and First Aid arrangements;
• Management of health issues;
• Cleanliness and hygiene;
• Risk assessment and risk management.
A creative branding and website agency Somerset
Creative branding and digital design agency Polkadot Agency provides design, print, internet and marketing services all over UK, London and South West Region including Basingstoke, Bournemouth, Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth, Swindon, Southampton and Yeovil.