Polkadot Group Sustainability Policy
Polkadot Group Ltd aims to follow and promote good sustainability practices, reducing the environmental impacts of all our activities and helping clients and partners to do the same.
Our Sustainability Policy is based upon the following principles:
• To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice;
• To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
• To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it;
• To minimise the impact on sustainability of all office and transportation activities; To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy, and encourage them to adopt sound sustainable management practices.In order to put these principles into practice we will: Travel and meetings
• Walk, cycle and/or use public transport to attend meetings, site visits etc, apart from in exceptional circumstances where the alternatives are impractical and/or cost prohibitive;
• Travel to mainland Europe normally will be undertaken by train; include the full costs of more sustainable forms of transport in our financial proposals, rather than the least cost option which may involve travelling by car or air. Where the only practical alternative is to fly, we will include costs for full air fares rather than budget airlines;
• Avoid physically travelling to meetings etc where alternatives are available and practical, such as using teleconferencing, and efficient timing of meetings to avoid multiple trips. These options are also often more time efficient, while not sacrificing the benefits of regular contact with clients and partners;
• Encourage our staff to travel together to and from work, and promote the use of public transport wherever possible.
A creative branding and website agency Somerset
Creative branding and digital design agency Polkadot Agency provides design, print, internet and marketing services all over UK, London and South West Region including Basingstoke, Bournemouth, Bristol, Bath, Exeter, Taunton, Plymouth, Swindon, Southampton and Yeovil.